Sunday, May 15, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge


This card was way outside my comfort zone.  The Papercraft Star challenge is something metal or a button (I have three green metal flower brads), either a stamp or a die cut (I have the stamped sentiment) and at least two patterned papers.  Then there was an inspiration photo.  This is the photo.


When I was looking for papers I was picturing the red/pink color as much more pink.  I still think it uses the picture as inspiration (especially for me given my comfort zone is as far away from pink as you can get.)

Here is a close up of the brads and the pink flower pattern paper (from ki memories -- Friendship stack).


The brads are from my pals at Creative Charms, as is the big green heart.

The Wonderkid has already laid claim to this card.  He "helped" me put it together.

2 comments:

Kim Duran said...

I think your colors are perfect representation of the inspiration photo! Great take on the challenge! I am so glad you joined us at Papercraft Star!

♥Jan♥ said...

You did a wonderful job on a difficult challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star !