Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bugaboo Voices Card

Hello Friends -

I have another fun card today from the digis at Bugaboo Stamps.  This one is going to my cousin who has been a bit ill.  I think she is going to giggle up a storm over this one.

I used Tim Holtz's Pattern & Stitches Texture Fades.  I love this set and haven't used it nearly as much as I would like.  The blue base is Core'dinations and the digi is cut out using the Deckled Edges Nestability.

Here is the sentiment.


What do you think of the card?  Do you think she'll like it?

Can you tell the Wonderkid has been back in school for a week and a half?  I've been busy (Thursday found me painting the pantry before I put all of the food back in and organized it.) but I still feel like some of my time is "my own".  I've noticed the Wonderkid is willing to play by himself a bit more after a day with all of his friends.

So, I am hoping to get back into the swing of the blog.  I have a ton of things to show but I need to take the time to prep the pictures and write up the posts.  I also have a list of projects about a mile long.

No comments: