Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bugaboo Digi ATC

Have I mentioned how much I hate the color pink?  Well, these are pink, that is for certain.


I'm not certain I'm made for ATC's.  For one thing they really are very small.  It took everything I had to be able to stay inside the lines on my coloring.  I also hated cutting off this little Skelekinz' boots but I think it looks better on the ATC that way than this...
The one in the middle has all of the boots where as the ones on either side have the boots cut off.  If you want to purchase this little cutie, you can find her here.  I used some BRIGHT pink paper from my stash for the base of the ATC.  I cut the stamp out using a Large Deckled Rectangles from Spellbinders.  I thought it had the right feel for the Skelekinz.  I used gradient pink gems from Creative Charms on the bottom of each ATC.  They range from clear to three shades of pink. 

Here is a close-up of the ATC.  In this picture you can see the embossing I did with my new cuttlebug folder, Love is In The Air.  I bought it at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon.  I love the fact it has 3 embossing folders 5 x 7. 
Here are two of them a little closer.  The one on the right has no embossing.  The one on the left is embossed but the boots are cut off.

No comments: