I'm having a blast with the challenges at the Kraft Journal. That being said, it took me a while to land on this design.
I tried stamping it with Sepia Archival Ink but it just didn't seem to look correct and then I couldn't color it no matter what I did. The ink kept bleeding outside the puzzle pieces. It just wasn't pretty. So, I decided it might be fun to stamp it and use embossing powders. Can I say, I think I stamped that image a dozen times trying to find the right embossing powder. I still don't love it but it was better. What I wanted was a non-metallic brown embossing powder and I just didn't seem to have it. I thought I'd go buy some before I finished but life got in the way of that plan.
Here is a close-up of the stamped image.