Sunday, August 1, 2010

Belly Band Stationary Set

Here is the challenge:
YOUR CHALLENGE:
Create a stationery set, including pockets and Cuttlebug embossing!

I must say, as the projects progress I am getting better at remembering the embossing.  I need to think about it whenever I'm working on a project but it does become easier.  I embossed this project like crazy.  It felt like this one leant itself to numerous embossings.
This is the outside of the stationary holder.  I used a piece of Bo Bunny paper.  Isn't it adorable.

Everyone needs to turn their computer on its side for the rest of the pictures.  I'm having technical difficulties here.

These are two of the four pieces of stationary.  There are two with the holly florish and two with the holly leaves and berries.  I used Stickles on the berries and graduated pearls from Creative Charms on the florish.  The leaves and florish are embossed with Devine Swirls.

This is the inside of the stationary folder.  There are stamps at the top, envelopes in the middle and cards in the bottom.  The cards are smaller than anything I would ever use so I might need to reconfigure this so I could make it a bit more usable.  I embossed the top strip (Core'dinations paper) with the Sledding folder (this is the only true winter folder I own).  The middle strip is embossed with Spots & Dots.  The bottom is done with stripes (I'm not certain the name of the folder right now).  I sanded the pockets to bring out more of the blue.  I think you can see it best on the spots and dots.

No comments: