Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two Cards from one cut

When I first saw this image, this is the set of cards that came to mind.  I used DCWV mettalic cardstock (it cuts beautifully in the cricut on multi-cut 2) and some of the green I bought this week at Hobby Lobby.  I love this green and the matching red.  It has a deep rich color.

Here is the Cuttlebug Challenge:
 YOUR CHALLENGE:  Create a pair of cards using Diane's file or a similar file that you create which makes use of what would otherwise be "waste paper."  If you do not use Design Studio or the Gypsy, you can use the remnants from a cut from one card for a second card. 

I want to go back and make Diane's card, also.  It looks like a wonderful card.

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is absolutely beautiful - so simple but with a great paper and that amazing tree cut it is very elegant.

(and you got two for the price of one cut!)