Sunday, August 1, 2010

Embossing Layout


The next challenge:



1. Make any layout with TWO different kinds of dry embossing.
2. One of them must include a punch of some kind {ie punch something out of cardstock or patterned paper and then embossing it}
3. Have fun!!!
 
This is the last project I'm doing for the Cuttlebug 24 hours of Christmas Challenge.  I did a simple layout with Jamie in his Christmas pajamas.  The jammies say "Let It Snow" on them.  This is always a fairly safe request in Hotlanta, it just won't happen.  The hat only lasted through this picture.  


The paper came from my stash.  The words "Let It Snow" and the hat are from Winter Woodland.  The present (and journaling box) are from Celebrations.  I embossed the hat with Divine Swirls and used Martha Stewart flocking for the pompom and cuff of the hat.

I used the Sledding folder for the present.  The snowflakes were embossed with Swiss Dots.  Finally, I learned an important lesson.  Nothing should be embossed using Chain Mail except animals and knights.  I used the Chain Mail folder on the title.
Proof that you shouldn't use this folder on anything but animals.
 Here is the inspiration for this layout.

No comments: