Sunday, August 1, 2010

Snowpeople

I made some cute little snow people and placed them in fake snow on my cake platter.  At Christmas time this doesn't get used much because I make so many cookies and candies.  This seems like a great way to decorate and use a beautiful piece of glassware.
I used Core'dinations red and green paper, the white and black is the Micheal's Recollections brand of paper.  I used the Snow Friends cart for all of the cuts and Peachy Keen stamps for the face.  I can't get enough of those Peachy Keen stamps.  I saw a video of CHA with their booth.  It looks like SVG Cuts and Peachy Keen are going to do some interesting work.  I can't wait to see what they put together.  Watch for it around Halloween.

Here are a couple additional pictures of just the snowpeople.  Please note that I have decorated the back of them so they don't need to be put against a wall.
The last one is a little fuzzy but it gives a sense of the face.

No comments: